Help to improve foot posture to relieve pain and discomfort. Available in three styles: regular, sports and slimfit.
- Scholl Orthaheel® Regular and Sports Orthotics help to relieve heel and knee pain
- Scholl Orthaheel® Regular and Sports Orthotics help to relieve aching legs
- Scholl Orthaheel® Regular and Sports Orthotics pain associated with plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and heel spurs
- May also help with lower back pain and help to align lower limbs to avoid common sporting injuries
- Scholl Orthaheel® Slimfit Orthotics help to relieve ball of foot pain especially when wearing high heels
Getting used to Scholl Orthaheel® orthotics may take a few days. If you feel any discomfort, remove them for 1 or 2 hours at a time until you’re more comfortable wearing them. To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth.
If pain persists, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional for advice
Product Code: 05038483664520