Help to prevent tired legs and swollen ankles and feet when travelling. Also help to prevent circulatory problems, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Available in two styles: sheer and cotton feel.
- Designed for continuous comfort on long journeys
- Suitable for travel by air, rail, coach or by car
- Help to prevent circulation problems, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), by improving blood flow
- Help to prevent tired, heavy-feeling and aching legs so that you arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and revitalised. Also, they help prevent swollen ankles and feet resulting from long journeys
- Flight socks are machine washable (40°C) and will continue to give the correct level of compression for up to 30 washes
Product Pack Contents: 1 EA
Scholl Flight Socks help to prevent these problems by applying gentle pressure to improve blood flow."
Always wear one sock on each leg and make sure they are pulled up to just below the knee. Scholl Flight Socks will feel different to normal socks, being a tighter fit on your leg
Make sure there are no wrinkles on the sock and don’t roll them down as this will increase the pressure exerted by the sock"
If they feel loose, restrictive or if you experience pain or discomfort whilst wearing them, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional for guidance
If you are suffering from, or have a previous history of, blood clots, a blood clotting disorder, heart or circulatory problems (e.g. arterial or venous insufficiency), diabetes, severe varicose veins, reduced mobility or if you have recently undergone major surgery or are pregnant, you should consult a healthcare professional about the suitability of this product"
Product Code: 05038483218969